How do I refuse a shipment?
Refusing a shipment is an easy way to return undesired items to us. As long as a package has not been opened, you may refuse delivery and it will be returned to us by the shipping carrier.
If you cannot refuse the package upon delivery, you can call FedEx/UPS/DHL, request to refuse the package, and arrange for a pick-up. They should be able to pick-up the package and return it to us at no cost to you.
- If you have already opened up the package, and are uanble to refuse it, please consult our Return Policy for more information
Once you refuse your shipment, please contact us usi
ng the "Ask a Question" tab above and make sure to include the following information:
- Order number
- Tracking number of the package being refused
- Date refused
- Do you want a refund or exchange for the items you're refusing
- A&E App
- A&E Shop
- Cable and Satellite Issues
- Career Opportunities
- Email Updates
- Online Video
- Topic #: 15099-427
- Date Created: 11/18/2010
- Last Modified Since: 5/21/2013
- Viewed: 346